Monday, July 03, 2006

Villa Fiesta!

Friday night, headed to Nan's new villa for their housewarming party. Their villa was amazing, kind of showed me where I could have been living if I hadn't have joined in with all the other lazy people and taken the first place that was offered to me! The theme for the party was Mexican Fiesta.


Cath brought with her her new Singstar Playstation game so the night turned more into a Karaeoke party for people wearing funny hats. Mairz was hogging the microphones until I told her she was embarrassing me. I think it was her third attempt at impersonating Belinda Carlisle that tipped me over the edge on that one! We were then able to entertain ourselves by impersonating Mary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

jealousy's a curse!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home