Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ah........ Chelsea!!!

I arrived in the UK just over a week ago now. I had the most painful flight with no working tv for both legs of my 24 hour journey but managed in the end. After arriving at Heathrow, I remembered again how conning your way into having more than 20 kilos of luggage on your flight can backfire after I had to cart it all across London to Kings Cross Station in order to catch my 3 hour train up to Leeds... hundreds of dollars of chiro undone very quickly!! :( In all, I was in transit for a day and a half and needless to say I now HATE all the music on my iPod. The last ten minutes as we pulled into Leeds felt like the longest by far but was so great to finally get off the train and see Chris :)



I absolutely love being back in the UK and have wasted no time re-acquainting myself with Greggs, Boots, M&S and, of course, Asda. I was here in time to watch the FA Cup final at a reasonable hour on the weekend where my beloved Chelsea beat Man U in extra time :) Definitely went some length to making up for losing the Champions League semi final. The final is actually on tonight - GO AC MILAN!!!!

Not much else to report from me, Chris has next week off work so hopefully we will be able to get away and do some site-seeing, maybe head down to Brighton for a couple of days. Also, might have a few people come to Leeds for my birthday next weekend which will be great. Other than that, I am just enjoying being a lady of leisure.... still! :) Did I mention I love Chelsea?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you mate...hope your having a blast xxx

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home